Monday, June 13, 2005

An American Dream

Good morning! I had such vivid dreams last night (perhaps there was MSG in my thai dinner). Besides my usual recurring dream of being back at WAVA, I dreamed that my sister was on American Idol. She made it down to the final four, which was airing tonight. I was running around telling everyone about it and to support her by watching it, but no one seemed to care. She seemed a little nervous. The song she had picked to sing tonight was "All By Myself". The person who cared the least: mom.

I began to take action and decided to tell all my friends via e-mailing them. Ellen thought she should do the same. So, in that vein, hear my plea, few readers:

"My sister is on American Idol tonight! Will you please watch?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home