Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sex And The City

*If you've never seen the show, get back to work because this entry will BORE you!*

To all you pink drink divas and label ho's:

I discovered that the editors have made a huge fashion faux paux! Remember the intro where the theme song plays and Carrie Bradshaw gets splashed on when a city bus drives by? At one shot there are passengers riding the bus, but at the very next set of frames, there's not a soul on board. What, did the passengers all duck? Are they on the floor laughing at her?

You're busted, show producers! Can't fool me- I've unlocked the secret to your show's success!

Nah. I've just been sick laying on the couch watching reruns.

You know, as I type these thoughts onto a laptop and make edits on them, I kind of feel like I'm Carrie (except I'm filipino, way cuter, and blowing green boogers onto a Kleenex.)

(Cough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home