Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Take 5 Audition

Mom sent me a care package of stuff (thank you please)! In it were Pop Tarts *galore*, Peanut Butter M&M's, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, and all the other processed food goo that makes us Americans fat.

From a critic that I trust and subscribe to (my best friend in the world), I wanted to try the delicious new candy bar in the US that's all the rave: "Take 5". Never had one, so I asked her to buy me a couple. She did. Thirty of them.

Anyway. Bless her heart.

"Paging Take 5, please come to the room for your audition."

Unwrap

Oh- comes in two pieces. Portion controlled!

Bite

Mm.
Good.
Oh, this is good.
This is good!
Wooow.

Boom! Gone! You better try one if you haven't. It lives up to the buzz. It's like a Pretzel Bite but with caramel as a bonus!

Whew. Good thing mom bought me thirty. Thank you please!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I'm sorry if I misled you. Take 5 bars are not actually "the hot new thing" in the States. In fact, I've seen hardly any ads for them. I'm the only one that's hyping them up, because I happen to like 'em a lot.

I'm also sorry to hear that your mom sent you 30 of them. I think one or two, you'll really enjoy them. Five or six, they're still pretty good. But thirty? I'm afraid you're gonna hate them before long. Try not to eat them all at once.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home