Friday, June 10, 2005

Favorite Songs

Had a "date" last night with my man. It was nice- a movie, dinner, and the most important activity, dessert. Some of the conversation was meant to reacquaint ourselves with each other. So I brought up top 10 favorite songs of all time. It was a toughie for both of us.

Here's all I came up with:
"Praying For Time"- George Michael
"Love Will Never Do (Without You)"- Janet Jackson
"I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)"- Hall & Oates

Lame-o! I supposedly pride myself on my vast and thorough knowledge of Top 40 music, so I thought I would have my favorite top 10 memorized and well-rehearsed. Wrong.

I guess I could add:
"All By Myself"- Eric Carmen
"Sun Always Shines On TV"- Aha
"Careless Whisper"- Wham!
"I'm Not In Love"- 10cc
"Everything She Wants"- Wham!
"The Reflex"- Duran Duran
"She's All I Ever Had"- Ricky Martin

Whew, that took a lot of thought. Me and VH1 have something in common: "I Love The 80's!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home