Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yesterday Was Tough.


And I am so glad it's over with.

Before the surgery, I had an MRI to punpoint the location of the brain tumor that was irritating my optic nerves. We found out that it was six cubic centimeters. That's massive considering there is hardly any room for anything else in the brain. Don't ask me what that "zix cubic centimeters" meant in dimensions..

Because I asked for lots of medicine to calm me down, I was out for most of the procedure. I woke up afterwards with a bad hangover.

And to top it off, right before the surgery, the doctor also told me that I have a urinary tract infection.

Today, I'm feeling so-so and completely wiped out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

honey, that head piece has "kenneth cole" written all over it! No wonder you are smiling :-)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home