Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who's Next?


With grandpa going to heaven and me constantly being around my family for the past couple of days makes me wonder whether I'm the next to go. Today after the graveside service, I looked around at all my relatives and almost all of them are in relatively good health. I'm the only one struggling with cancer for eight years, the only one who is half-blind, and the only one going through chemo.


In fact, to be completely honest, I'm a teeny, tiny jealous of my grandpa, who is no longer suffering and is in a better place, without sickness, disease, or pain.


Trust me, I haven't given up yet: I still have some short and long term goals I'd like to accomplish before I sign off and power down. One of the short term goals on my list is getting a pair of these rockin' butt-ugly kicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home