Monday, July 06, 2009

What I Want To See Before I Go Completely Blind

  • My sister and brother-in-law's baby who'll be born in November
  • My best friend and his family (Richmond, Virginia)
  • The Hamptons (New York)
  • The Keys (Florida)
  • Nike SB Tiffany shoes on my feet
  • "Con Te Partiro" from a high floor fountain-view hotel room at The Bellagio(Las Vegas, Nevada)
  • Germany
  • Louis Vuitton Museum (Paris, France)
  • Babyland General, orginal home of Cabbage Patch Kids (Cleveland, Georgia)
  • Central Park from a horse and carriage ride (New York)
  • Paul's feet after a pedicure
  • Rollercoasters at Cedarpoint Amusement Park (Cedarpoint, Ohio)
  • Hawaii
  • Tokyo

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

If Paul's feet look half as cute as mine after a pedi, then I understand!

... and I'll drive down and buy you a shrimp cocktail in Key West, dear :-)

6:07 AM  
Blogger ellyt said...

Cedar Point is the best! I grew up there and had to take Josh there a few years ago. He loves coasters too!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home