Thursday, June 25, 2009

Memorial Service Drama

Tomorrow night is the memorial service for my grandpa. It will be held at the church he's been going to every Sunday morning no matter how weak, tired, or sick he felt. Everyone involved in the program is either a child or grandchild.

None of the family volunteered to sing a solo. So I raised my hand. Everyone laughed and wanted to hear a sample of my pitiful voice. My voice was hoarse and raspy because of the chemo I'm on. While they laughed, they also applauded.

But as of tonight, nobody isn't sure whether I should sing. Some relatives are egging me on, others are disagreeing saying I'm too sick, too raspy, or too pitchy.

I wish they'd hurry up and reach a decision. I don't know whether to practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home