Friday, June 17, 2005

Is It True?

I've got it made- I've got a partner who loves me, a best friend who blows my freakin' mind, and a gorgeous sister who kicks butt. Can't ask for anything more, can I?

But is it true? Could it possibly be?! Has Ernie found candidates in becoming his first real friend in Australia?

I've met a lot of people here in Oz, but I find some to be too talkative, some superficial, some self-centered, some socially strange, and some void of common sense. (When I'm with them, I feel like I'm looking in the mirror.)

But I discovered three sistah' girls who seem to be smart, intriguing, and sincere in developing a friendship. In Ernie-language, they ain't fakey-fakey, they ask good questions, and smart enough to see when I default into superficial conversation.

And the nominees are:
Jonathan
Chris
Denny

I like these guys! They're in order of most to least potential. All gay, all Asian, and all interested in learning more about Ernie. (yay!)

Now don't get me wrong- I ain't tellin' them about this blog, I'm not completely transparent with them, and they sure ain't replacin' the boyz back at the US.

In time, we shall see how it goes. We shall see. I hope I'm right about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home