Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome Home, Paul

I'm not a fan of people in the military going overseas on active duty, nor am I an advocate of people in occupations that requre a lot of time traveling away from their family, but strangely enough, I'm okay with Paul going to Australia for three weeks without me.

Why? First it's only for a short time. Second, the man is a fish out of water here in America. He belongs in one city, and one city only and that's Sydney. Don't ask me to explain why, don't ask him either, because it's something that is much too difficult to put into words.

It's like trying to explain why you're a momma's boy or daddy's little girl.

Have a great time, Paul. Enjoy this well-deserved break from all the hurry scurry of your life here in DC. It'll be here when you get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home