Friday, December 04, 2009

Let's Make This Blog More Interesting:

Man, I am so exhausted. I haven't slept well for the past three nights. As I layed in bed with a thick and greasy layer of insomnia all over me, I finally decided that my blog was, um, shall we say, a little dull and drab. So without further delay, let's gossip:

_____ and _____, I liked where you lived before. You were at the center of it all, making it easier for me to get around. But I understand why you moved. It's all good. Plus, there's not bumping in the night.

_____, are you sick of me? You seem somewhat aloof nowadays. Maybe you're mad at me. Maybe I'm just feeling a little insecure. If I offended you or you are now bored with me, that's okay. I'll back off.

_____, I wish I could call you! But I'm incognito because I don't want _____ to know. Maybe I will come out.

I am officially _____. My _____ shows it, so that's why _____ is my flavor of the month.

_____, I feel guilty letting you go. It's just that we don't have much chemistry as I do with the others. I'm sorry. It's just that, well, I'm just not that into you.

I feel so scared about the recent _____ ______. It's my number one fear. If this continues, I'm going to have to start all over again.

And finally:

_____, I still have a crush on you. I wish I saved that revealing picture of you. But, oh well, such is life.

I leave it to you to fill in the blanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home