Sunday, December 06, 2009

INSOMNIA.


For the fifth night in a row, I've been awake a oeriod of 2-4 hours in the middle of night for no reason. At this point, I wonder if it's just a bad habit, but it SUCKS.



Years ago, I struggled with insomnia for much longer than this. I think it was three months. I went to GWU Hospital for a sleep study where they detected nothing abnormal. Through it though, I learned all the proper techniques to good sleep hygiene, which I'll discuss later, because I JUST WANT TO FALL ASLEEP NOW.

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

I totally understand Ernie! I have suffered with insomnia my whole life. I now have a doc that treats me like a grown up and will prescribe a couple different medications that I alternate and take. Until pot is legal, this will have to do.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home