Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas Readers!

I hope you all had a wonderful time and received some wonderful gifts.

I'm still in Brooklyn and I've typecasted the cast of characters here:

My niece: The center of the universe. A drama queen who eats, sleeps, and cries.
My sister: A good mom, who is totally in love with the center of the universe.
My brother-in-law: Mr. Smarty Pants. Good at computers, Jeopardy, and Bible trivia.
My mom: Old school nurse who thinks pediatrics and newborn practices has not been changed since the 70's.
My dad: Someone I still seek approval from. When I'm around him, I feel like I can't do anything right.
Me: A little bored? A little too lazy? Spoiled rotten by his mom? Broke beyond the ghetto?

(Yes to all the above.)

Have a easy-breezy week at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home