Thursday, November 05, 2009

Homecoming



First of all, I'm okay. Sorry for the lack of updates. Towards the end of my stay in the Philippines, I spent more time with the family since I'd regret being at the internet cafe too much.
I spent last night in Singapore at the gorgeous St. Regis off of Orchard Road. Eric, a local who knew everything about the melting pot of people, shopping, and eating, showed me around, making sure I got to their vinyl toy store Play Imaginative.
I went ape crazy. I was dizzy from the wonderful selection of items imported from Japan and other surrounding Asian countries.
Screw Kidrobot, even for a day. This store was plastic fantastic.
My favorite was "Robin With His 100 Friends." He's cool and of course, to get you addicted, there will be 100 other characters that look like him to collect little by little, pilferng your bank account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home