Tuesday, October 27, 2009

In Spite Of The Roosters, The Mosquitos, And The Poverty,..


I love it here. Part of me doesn't want to go back. But I'll miss Paul, my sister, my best friend, my family, my house, my dog, and most of all, my Louis Vuitton.

Weather here has been low 90's in the afternoon but 70ish at night.

Most of the repairs from the storm are completed. Thank you sponsors (you know who you are!) It wasn't possible without your support. You all were so generous. I'll post pictures soon.

(This sign as posted out the entrance to the church and my parents' house where I'm staying.)

2 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

Be careful of what you wish for.....you like it warm and there, it is warm.

Please give our love to your family and others that you are helping. Send our many blessings to them.

Love,
Elly and the Step Sluts

2:57 PM  
Blogger ellyt said...

Kind of like Benny and the Jets, eh?

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home