Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm Back- Attack!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently: I was in Nueva Jork all weekend long and just got back today. Paul and I went to visit my sister and brother-in-law, who just moved to their penthouse condo in Brooklyn and are now on the bubble of their first baby due in five weeks.

This weekend was my first time to visit Brooklyn. Very eclectic area, indeed. It's got its charm, with plenty of public parking on the street, and store parking lots, something non-existent in Manhattan.

My sister took me to Kidrobot yesterday and in typical fashioin, I spent way too much on useless stuff and clutter when I should be saving every cent for my trip to the Philippines Friday. But I'm too weak and powerless when I go to Kidrobot, it's like I'm like Oprah at a Southern Barbeque Pit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home