Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dream/Reality

Okay...let's set the record straight regarding the entry below:
*Yes, I have had a photographer take pictures of me, but they're not buried like a treasure- the shots were done in good taste, so I put them in an album that's in plain view on my desk at home.
*Pictures of Paul and I in "compromising positions" do not exist. (Ew gross, people. We're cute, not tacky.)
*A shoebox full of "that kind of stuff" does not exist, either. If it did, do you think I'm that big of a goof to store it in my parents' basement?

One thing I've learned from sharing this dream: apparently, many of you out there have your own "container of private things." (Thanks for sharing.)

To each his own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

I for one think the 'good taste' cheesecake shots need to be posted on this blog .. do share!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home