Sunday, February 10, 2008

Charlottesville High School


Go, Black Knights!

If this sounds familiar then, you, fellow alumni, went to my high school. And you're being hunted down: a directory of Charlottesville High School graduates is currently being put together.

It's all legit- a reputable company has been authorized by Charlottesville City Schools to assemble it. I even checked it out myself- I called them and poked all around (ain't no way I'm falling for identity theft.)

All you have to do is call 1-877-721-1950. Give them as much or as little information as you want, it's your choice, whether it's your current address, job, e-mail, whatever.

At the end, they'll try to sell the directory to you. Don't buy it because I did, and when I get it, I'll let you know. Then you can e-mail me the people you want to find out information on (previous high school crushes, prom dates, boyfriend/girlfriend disasters, etc.) and I'll tell you what info they've got.

(You know exactly what I'm talkin' about.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home