Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You're Such A Kid (Or Geek) At Heart!


I am an avid ebayer. But I'm not busy selling, I'm a very busy buyer. And in order to prove to you that "I act 7" (see "About Me" on the left), here are the top things I shop for nearly everyday on ebay that make a drain on my bank account:


*Lego misb (mint in sealed box)

*Cabbage Patch Kid mib (mint in box)

*Fisher Price Little People misb

*Weebles mint

*Swatch 1984, 1985, 1986 "never worn" or "mint"

*Various models of Hot Wheels die-cast metal cars from the 1970's


E-sellers philosphy on all these items: "Why pay retail when you can pay quadruple?"


I wonder what I've spent more on: Louis Vuitton or these useless toys I get from ebay that I once had as a child?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Little time-saver for ya so you can spend more time at Brick Oben:

You can get eBay to automatically do searches for you and email any new results daily. I think if you do the search, then click on "save this search" you get the options.

From your local-friendly IT geek.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home