Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love! Love! LOVE!


In the words of my mom (and her filipino accent): "Happy Balemtime's!"

Things I love: food, fancy shopping malls, Julius (from Paul Frank)
Things I like: fast internet, a good thirty minute run, and my ipod touch (which I named "Touchy")
Things I can't stand: waiters with attitude, the line at the post office, and anemia (which I now have, thanks to chemo.)

But one thing I'm not so sure whether to love, like, or dislike is "Lipstick Jungle", which premiered on NBC last Thursday. Based on Candace Bushnell's book, I found it hard to judge the show after the pilot episode.

My first reaction was "I'm watching Samantha and Charlotte from 'Sex And The City'".

My next reaction was "Mercy me, child! Brooke, you've had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers."

I'll still tune it in tomorrow night, in its weekly spot Thursdays at 10PM.

And...

Whatever plans (or lack thereof) you have for "Balemtime's", have a great ooey-gooey-lovey-dovey day. Don't have a special someone in your life? Then get out there, love and pamper yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home