Friday, June 24, 2005

Whoa.

Something weird is going on with me. Right now I am typing this at the public library down the street, and I am freezing. I've got on four shirts (two long sleeves and two short sleeves) and a skiing jacket, but everyone else around me seems fine with just a long sleeve shirt.

My lower than normal body temperature has been going on for several days. For example, the other night I was shivering wearing gloves, a skiing jacket, and jeans, while Ellen and Paul weren't wearing as much and appeared to look not as frozen.

I know I'm not supposed to self-diagnose me, but I totally think it has to do with my medication. I point the finger to either insufficient daily dosage of my thyroid medicine, or to the fact that I am not to use any growth hormone as part of a case study I am currently participating in.

Whatever it is, I am cold and feel low on energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home