Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Winning Lottery Numbers Are...

When I was in New Zealand over the weekend, I caught a Lotto drawing on TV. There they went, all these little ping pong balls, dancing around in a globe shaped discotech. One by one, six of them were chosen, and their numbers were announced by some zany man announcer.

Back in college, I had a dream where a series of numbers were given to me by two witches who flew off either on brooms or in an elevator. I immediately woke up from my dream and wrote them down:

42-40-37-30-16-18

I wonder if these numbers ever hit on any lottery in the world. They had to have been, because I got these numbers through some divine intervention (don't you think?)

Next time you buy a ticket, try them out. (Will you give me a commission for making you a winnah'?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home