Friday, February 12, 2010

Pbtth.


This morning, I go in for an MRI on my spine to see if it's the culprit spreading cancer. If it's found in my spine, that usually means it can spread to other parts of my body such as my bones, which I now have.

The tough part about an MRI on your spine is that it takes so long to scan your entire back. The techs break the procedure into three parts: top, middle, and bottom. The whole thing takes three times longer than just doing my brain alone.

What a way to start Valentine's Day weekend.

I find out the results next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

Ernie,
I think that you spell that "Tthpbtth"...I kept trying to pronounce it the way you spelled it and it didn't spray enough.
Do you ever get sick of me saying "That sucks!"? Well, it sucks.
Can we all just wake up out of this nightmare now and say "ok, that was a real lesson in life being unfair" and go on with our lives.
Somehow this news makes the weather and the effect on whether the step sluts do step or not, seem pretty inconsequential.
You have been amazing in not having a 2 year long pity party. But if you ever do have one, can I come and hug you?

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home