Monday, February 01, 2010

MELTDOWN

At night, the heat is turned down so low that it causes the bedroom and floor to feel like an ice palace. Because of the recent colder weather, I get so cold at night that I sleep with my pajama bottoms on my head. I look like a fool but I don't care.

LIt all came to a roaring head last night. I didn't want to get out of bed even though I wanted to:

*Use the bathroom.
*Go downstairs to raise the thermostat.
*Go to the other room to take Advil for a muscle pull in my abdomen.
*Reach for an Ambien pill that was beside me on my night table.

I felt trapped. I felt helpless. I was shivering, I felt shackled to the bed. I began whimpering quietly until Paul heard me and raised the thermostat. I popped an Ambien and BOOM! It was 10:15AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home