Sunday, January 24, 2010

One thing I love asking people whenever I get to spend quality time is to ask them what they're passionate about. While some answer promptly with answers such as "reading" or "cooking", most people pause and have to think about it for a while.

The table was turned on me a couple of weeks ago when someone asked me the exact same question. I didn't know. But after reflecting on my life, here are some of my answers:

1) Serving God, family, and friends.
2) Fashion. I guess you can say I'm "fashionate".
3) Toys. Vinyl toys, Lego, toys I had growing up.
4) "Ernie Time". Loose definition: relaxing on the couch with the TV on, all chores and errands done, everything in it's place.

A more thought-provoking question that takes it to a deeper level: What do you want on your tombstone? Other people ask: "What's in your dash?" (example: Ernie Deomampo Jr., 1970-2010)

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

In your dash, will have to include your love and caring of others, your incredible sense of humor, your strength and determination, your patience and tolerance of silly people around you, and definitely your sense of fun (Legos, Elmo, Cabbage Patch Dolls) and FASHION...but mainly how much YOU ARE LOVED!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home