Monday, May 18, 2009

Designer Yard Sale


As I mentioned before, I'm giving up over half of my precious wardrobe due to my freak weight loss. I thought I'd put together a yard sale of these pieces I have to let go: for example, all Polo Ralph Lauren shirts = $7 each, all Lacoste = $6 each, all others (J. Crew, Banana Republic, Orginal Penguin , and more) = $5 each. All shirts are in perfect condition, all originals, nothing counterfeit, clean, and ready to wear. Plenty of colors and fits to choose from, long and short sleeves, polos, oxfords, sweaters, designer tees, and best yet, they're all hand-picked by me.


It saddens me but there's no point in keeping these shirts around if I'm not going to wear them because they're way too big. If you want to get in on the action before I run an ad in the paper for the actual yard sale in early June, e-mail or call me so you can stop by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheridan said...

http://www.careergear.org/ is a organization that might be interested in the dress shirts. They provide "interview" clothes for people trying to get on their feet & keep a job. I think they have a DC office.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home