Sunday, May 10, 2009

Half Time Report

Sorry I have not blogged in a while, I've been very busy soaking up the local life here (i.e. I'm in Prada stores all day long).

Rome: big city, tons of tourists, traffic etiquette that makes you scared to ride in an Italian taxi.
Venice: simply beautiful. It should be a law that all people are required to visit Venice.

1) Italian menu - pizza, pizza, pizza. Pasta, pasta, pasta. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Gelato, gelato, gelato.

2) I wish I could live in Venice. It is not a city by the sea, rather it's a city and sea thrown in a blender, set to puree, and poured into a magnificant colorful glass served with ice, a pink straw, and orange umbrella.

3) All toilets (including men's) outside of home are "hovers"- no seats. Hover in a squat-like position and bombs away.

3) More details later . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

No more details about your "squatter" needed
:>}

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home