Sunday, March 22, 2009

Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back,,,


to being in the black.


Presenting the Visa Black Card, the archenemy of the American Express Centurion card. With a limit of only 1% of US residents that will recieve approval, you get a 24 hour concierge that'll pretty much get anything you want within a 24 hour turnaround.


All it takes to qualify is a near perfect credit score, a spending history of an undisclosed yet high amount dollars annually for a consecutive three years, and a mere $500 as your first year membership fee. Easy, right?


To me, all this card says is, "I'm not swimming, but drowning in the ridiculous and unheard amount of debt I have, yet I still LOVE spending more money than I have."

Be that 1% that qualifies and is worth more dead than alive- apply here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home