Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oops...She Is Touring Again


Britney Spears is back and on tour. Called "The Circus" Tour, she comes to the D.C. area at the Verizon Center on Tuesday, March 24th. Opening act: Pussycat Dolls. Tickets are still available, but in the nosebleeds. Average price of tickets on ebay: about $400 each for decent seats.


I'd go if someone gave me a free ticket. Of course, she'll be lip-synching the whole time, but at least there will be some dance choreography to keep my eyes amused.
On second thought, good thing I'm not going- I can't even spot her in the picture. (I think she's the one wearing a hat, right?)

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

I like Britney. She does what we all fantasize about---getting pissed off and cutting our hair off, peeing on the grass, "keying" papparazzi cars....just being out of control....who can't relate to Britney?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home