Friday, February 27, 2009

*$#&@!

"When you take a bucket and dip it into a river, just because all you get is water doesn't mean that there aren't any fish."

That's how the doctor described the liver biopsy: just because there was no sign of cancer or anything else on that teensy-tiny piece of liver doesn't mean there may be other things elsewhere.

As a result and because of my extremely elevated liver levels, they want to move forward and do a triple-phase catscan. There could be small spots of cancer, lesions, or cysts in other parts of my liver that can be as small as 3mm.

#%@&$.

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

Umm....then why do they put a bucket into your liver and think they are going to get fish????
Now I know I am blonde (but not really) but it seems to me that before they would put you through that they would just do the frigging catscan. I don't know...there is so much I don't understand....
but I do know that I LOVE YOU!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home