Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada


And I do too, but I'm gettin' my next Prada fix at 50% off.

The urban myth is shattered: two Prada outlet stores really exist in America. One is in New York, about a half-hour away from Manhattan at Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet. You can find out what they have in stock by calling them (845) 928-3706. The other one is in California at Desert Hills Premium Outlet, an hour away from L.A. Their phone number is (951) 849-4775.

Here's an example of their great prices (or just how high original prices are jacked up). I want a Prada brooch in the shape of a heart, which retailed for $150. They had it for just $65.

In other important and life-changing news, I had an MRI done on my spine this morning. Results come in Wednesday letting us know if the cancer has spread to other parts of my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home