Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm Back!



It's on, it's alive and in full-effect mode. Thank you for checking in amidst the lack of entries.

Let's kickstart it with the headlines:

PAUL AND I GOT A FREE CAR. We flew out to Kansas to pick it up and drive it back. We drove through Kansas, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio in one day, followed by West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland the next. 1,153 of our own miles on this banged-up Cadillac Allante (the Allante pictured is not ours.)

LATEST NEWS ON BRAIN TUMOR: I am no longer on chemo. I had an MRI done last week. The doctor called me with the results and said that chemo has not worked. He found a new tumor in my brain. He asked me to get an MRI done on my spine this week to see whether it has spread to other areas of my body.

Yup. Stunned, yet not too surprised. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. The doctor guesses that perhaps another chemo drug, maybe radiation again, and I guess anothera craniotomy is still a possibility.

I'll know more next Wednesday when we meet to talk about it.

Again, thanks for sticking around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home