Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Six Flags Sux.

(Sorry, I couldn't come up with anything clever for the title.)

Six Flags America in Washington D.C. has had the same attractions forever, and hasn't added a new ride in three years. Before that, they didn't add anything new since they practically opened. How do they intend to keep us coming back year after year?

I applaud Kings Dominion located in Richmond, Virginia for adding a new attraction every summer (this year it's "The Italian Job Turbo Coaster"). They haven't stopped adding on as long as I could remember!

I truly wonder whether executives at Six Flags America see lower numbers of park visitors year after year. Maybe their philosophy "If we had higher attendance, we could afford new rides" should change to "If you build it, they will come."

Six Flags took over and resurrected this former "Wild World" amusement park by making major improvements, but it still stands today as a mediocre place in my opinion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Actually KD is in Doswell, about 25 miles north of Richmond (I remember when I was training for the marathon that the race length would be about the distance from my house to KD and it seemed like forever).

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home