Monday, April 17, 2006

Patience, Young Jedi.

If you only knew how upset and angry I was about four hours ago...

Well, the doctor who was supposed to give me a second opinion "claimed" that he never got the specimen slides he needed, so there was no progress made. While I was on the phone with him, he looked it up on his computer, and LO AND FREAKIN' BEHOLD, the slides were in and already analyzed.

He proceeded to tell me that he will talk to his peers tomorrow morning and then give me a call.

You know, this stuff has been so freakin' ridiculous. This afternoon, I didn't know what to say. I felt completely numb and contemplated quitting the quest for another opinion. I called my doctor back in Charlottesville and he calmed me down.

If this tumor thrives on stress, it should be as big as a tennis ball by now. More tomorrow, over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home