Monday, April 10, 2006

I AM SO MAD!

I'm steaming mad because I was just handed a steaming pile.

The second opinion that I hoped to get today is now pushed off to next Monday, because the doctor didn't have the proper slides sent to him, so the neurology board could not come to a conclusion.

He told me last week that he would confirm that the right slides were being sent, but I guess he didn't do it. He proceeded to tell me nothing, called my doctor, and they both agreed that all treatment, gamma-knife, and chemotherapy be put on hold until he reaches his all-knowing and all-powerful decision.

I'm so emotionally drained and frustrated. I want to be Forrest Gump, put running shoes on, and just go. I want to eat a lot of sugar. I want to fetal position until it's dark outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home