Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Taste Test I

A friend and I went out for Starbucks last week. Still hungry for some breakfast food, I ordered a blueberry muffin.

Little did I remember that an Einstein Brothers Bagelry was right next door. We hopped on over and bought bagels and another blueberry muffin.

I took everything home and decided to have a blueberry muffin taste test.

Einstein Brothers: Light, airy, and blueberries tasted very wild and fresh.

Starbucks: Tasteful sugary and crunchy muffin top, sweet all around, but rubbery texture.

Winner: Einstein Brothers. More bakery-style look and texture, and tasted fresh like it was baked that day. Starbucks on the other hand seemed to be the kind that would last in a display for weeks and not spoil.

Another taste test tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home