Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Point Of View (In The Middle Of Night)

The deep impact of some people's realities are something that I cannot comprehend. Events such as losing someone close to you like a spouse, a child, or even a parent can be so overwhelming that I cannot even begin to imagine what that feels like.

My reality that I'm currently going through now, is minor compared to other's. I haven't' lost someone, I'm not financially bankrupt, and overall, under the circumstances, I'm okay.

People's situations and problems, no matter how trivial or small they may sound, are still important because it's happening to them, (Duh.)

I feel terrible for people who have no network, no close enough friends, and few family relatives who they can reach to for support. I know one woman right now who lost her husband not too long ago, and as popular as she is, she can feel so downright alone,

I guess that loneliness she may feel is that it's her problem, and although there are people to help her, it still is her situation that she has to go through.

I'm bouncing all over the place.

Some of this is so simple, so elementary, that if I were reading this, I'd yawn, log off, and go shopping.

Afer all, I'm just learning braille. I'm just using a walking stick. I'm pulling my eyelid up to watch TV.

Bouncy-bounce.

Isiah 43:1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home