Monday, September 08, 2008

Cancer- 1 Ernie- 0

I started a new round of chemo last week. Because of that..

Today was one of those days where my behavior exemplified typical textbook cancer patient on chemo.

I woke up, took the dog out, ate breakfast, and crawled back to bed.

I then woke up around noon, ate lunch, fed Taylor, layed on the couch, and dozed off.

Woke up, folded laundry, ran a couple of errands, and lied back down.

I just had nothing in me, nothing to give, nothing to offer, just a lifeless body going through the motions numb, apathetic, and in slow-motion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

*gentle hugs & a foot rub*

... have someone put you in a bucket on Friday and carry you to the movies, pour you into a seat (with lots of gooey candy)and enjoy "The Women" ... it should help lift your spirits.

*care-filled shoulder rub, both sides*

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home