Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Opening Ceremony On Monday!


The event that brings countries from all over the world together starts Monday, September 1st: my birthday month.


Several years ago, I realized that celebrating my birthday for just a day was too short: by the time I got started having fun, the day was nearly over. The very next year, I extended it to "Birthday Week". Still too short. So now, I begin singing "Happy Birthday to Me" on September 1st and go for a full thirty days of food, fun, and of course, presents!


And this year, everyone can help me kick it off because September 1st is Labor Day- everyone, help me ring in year 38! Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

Ernie, send me your address....you won't be sorry...
love,
the stepslut.

9:36 PM  
Blogger ArlingtonTom said...

Dude
Happy Birthday- Since you need to eat and I love to eat:)
Let's go to lunch!

Tom D

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home