Thursday, September 04, 2008

I Need A Glass For My Whine

Sorry for the lack of updates/news. Crazy short week, so let's get down to the nitty-gritty:

!) Paul's back, so babysitter no longer needed. In fact, I never needed a babysitter, because the whole time he was away, my babysitters were the baby-makers.

2) My woes and whinging (not a typo of "whining", it's an actual word pronounced "win-jing") have re-started once again, as I began a new cycle of chemo this week. Once you start feeling better at the end of a cycle, BAM! Time for another one.

3) My eyesight is continuing to deteriorate: I'm getting cross-eyed and seeing double much more frequently. so I probably will give up my driving privileges by the end of the year, maybe even sooner. Very upsetting and extremely life-changing.

Now...let's get back to the trivial and idiotic crap that never has significance, just an occupation of time:

It's officially official: Britney Spears, Ms. Fierce Hot Tranny Mess, will appear at MTV Video Music Awards this Sunday at 9PM. Although Ms. Mess will not be performing, she will open the show.

Huh. Trivial. Idiotic.

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

A step-slut told me that there was an Ernie sighting in C'ville? Is it true? Could it be time for some Mish Mash Soup?
~mwahh,
(Bubby Elly)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home