Monday, August 04, 2008

Huh. Interesting Poem.

When I'm feeling like there's no love coming to me

and I have no love to give,

When I'm feeling separated from the world

and cut off from myself,

When I'm feeling annoyed by every little thing

because I'm not getting what I want,

I'll remember that there's an infinite amount of love available to me

and I'll see it in you.

I'll remember that I'm complete within myself

so I'll never have to look to you to complete me.

And most of all, I'll remember everything I really need

I already have, and what I don't have

will come to me when I'm ready to receive it.



-

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

beautiful words, and soooo true ... and if I had given you this poem to read 10 years ago it would have been shreaded into tiny little pieces on the kitchen floor :-)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home