Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I won't care if you called me a momma's boy, but right now I am so grateful for her and thankful for her interfering in my life (for once).

I have had a really rough chemo cycle this round, barely able to accomplish much of anything. I wheeze when I go up stairs, I fall asleep at a moment's notice, and I feel like I'm constantly in a purple haze of fatigue.

My mom who's heard all this complaining made an executive decision today and called my doctor to ask him for a short break from me receiving any infusions or taking of other drugs. Although any type of break would throw the entire chemo regimen schedule off, he conceded, giving me the next two weeks off (which is a lot).

I sure need it. Recover, recover, recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home