Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Ticket To See George Michael Live In Concert


I know you know these songs:

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Careless Whisper

Everything She Wants


And you probably know these as well:

Faith

Father Figure

One More Try


But do you know these three?

Praying For Time

Freedom '90

Heal The Pain


And better yet, do you know any from this last group?

Too Funky

Jesus To A Child

Fast Love

Spinning The Wheel

Outside

Amazing

Flawless


If all that sounded like a playlist from your MP3 player. then we need to talk.


In my hot little hands, I am holding a pair of tickets to go see George Michael live in concert at Washington, D.C.'s Verizon Center on Tuesday, July 29th at 8:ooPM. I am in search of a fan (preferably a die hard one) who grew up listening to George following him through his several albums beyond Wham!.


If you're available July 29th and interested in going, e-mail or call me- the tickets are for floor seats, about twenty rows back, and best yet, you get to go with moi!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chen-Carter said...

Pick me! Pick me! My absolute fave song of his was "Kissing a Fool". For some crazy reason that song just was not a big hit.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home