Wednesday, December 05, 2007

You're So Weird, Ernie

(And scary too.)

While waiting in line at a store, another person in line looked at me and said, "Are you Ernie Deomampo?"

I looked at him quizzically and replied "yes".

He said, "Ernie, it's Chris Lyons".

Wow. Chris and I went to high school together. The last time I saw him was 1985, over twenty years ago.

It made me think...I'm going to dust off the high school yearbook, go through it and "facebook" some people to see what they look like and find out how much they've changed.

It was very eye-opening. I don't think I changed that much in appearance, but some of my classmates from high school have either dramatically altered their appearance (change in weight, change in hair, change in noses!), or transformed from band geek to prestigous person with significant career.

This whole project sent me reeling back to the 80's. It made me miss my Swatch watches, my skater days, and the lack of responsibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home