Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Pregnant!


Actually, I'm expecting...not a baby, but a puppy.

After years of putting up with my nagging,begging, and whinghing, Paul has allowed me to get a dog.

I've always wanted one to since we got our house (about five years ago). I was thinking of a beagle, but my sister suggested a french bulldog. They look like boston terriers, but they're smaller and less hyper.

If I get a male, I like the name Linus. (Doesn't that sound so cute?) If I get a female, I like Princess Shenequarita Chantale.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

Princess?

But won't that be confusing for both you and the dog when Paul calls out the name?

Perhaps 'dutchess' instead ...

6:21 AM  
Blogger ellyt said...

I have never seen a French Bulldog. He is sooo cute and I LOVE the name Linus! I can't wait to see you and to spoil my Grand-puppy.
Much love,
Elly

7:32 AM  
Blogger Ben Calhoun said...

I hope it's a male for the sake of the dog and it's name-congrats!!!


XOXO


Ben

1:44 PM  
Blogger Linda Pratt said...

Your dog is beautiful. I love the names you picked out! Congrats on the cutie. I know he/she will be spoiled just like it should be!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home