Sunday, December 09, 2007

Feels Good

To be back in the States again. Ahhh.

A couple of quick thoughts:
*Love me the non-stop Christmas music on radio stations.
*Nobody does french fries better than US restaurants. They know how much we like our grease and saturated fat.
*There's *always* something good on American TV. TV networks know how lazy we are and love laying on the couch.

Since I've been back, I've already had deep-dish pizza (although I wasn't happy with it- too much tomato sauce), buttermilk-battered fried chicken, a bison burger, pancakes from IHOP, corn muffins, omelets made with Egg Beaters, and of course, several plates of fries.

The one thing I need help with is the movies. Movie releases in Australia are slower compared to the States, so I don't recognize the titles and know the basic storyline. If you have any recommendations of what's good (and bad) please let me know. One of the last movies I saw in Sydney was "Waitress", which was already out on DVD here in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home