Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Official Word From My Doctor

Rather than figure out how to say this, I'm just going to use his words from the e-mail he sent me:

"I think that the tumors (in your brain) are a little bit bigger in your ventricles, around your pituitary and optic chiasm, in your pineal region, and at the bottom of your 4th ventricle. The tumors haven't grown a lot, but I do think they have grown. I do want our neuroradiologists to review the films to confirm this but I am pretty sure I am correct."

Definition of a brain ventricle- One of a system of four communicating cavities within the brain that are continuous with the central canal of the spinal cord

He went on to say that I do not need to go home right away, but when I return, it needs to be discussed immediately. He did not indicate what, if any, future treatment he recommends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home