Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Let's Deal With The Pink Pachyderm

I got the results back from the MRI, and faxed the written report to my doctor back in the States. Unfortunately, he's out of town until the 24th of October, so I won't get an official update about what's going on until he gets back.

In the meantime, Paul and I read the report. From what we can understand,decipher, and compare to previous reports, there "appears" to be changes which sound bad. In the report's words, "it (the brain tumor) has re-seeded itself in other areas".

All I know is that last Thursday and Friday were tough for us both. I mean, there's no telling how truly awful this report is.

(The written report of my spine's status was fine. "Nothing remarkable" and "nothing unusual" were phrases used several times. At least that report sounded good.)

(fret)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home