Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Toto, We're Not In America Anymore

Man, where do I start? Let's see...the 14+ hour flight from L.A. to Sydney was rough but manageable. It would make a horrible picture if someone took a shot showing everyone packed in like sardines trying to sleep.

Our luggage made it over okay, except for one bottle of cologne which leaked all over everything. You can best believe that I am a little sick of "Bond No. 9 Stateside Drive" right now.

The weather here has been cold for me, probably 70 degrees. I've been wearing my North Face and a beanie to keep me warm. Everyone else is in shorts and short sleeve shirts.

Other than that, Paul and I have been bouncing around trying to meet up with people, either a bite to eat, or a cup of coffee.

Haven't started missing things in the US yet. Give me another day (or two).

1 Comments:

Blogger Chen-Carter said...

Ok, next time, considering flying via SFO and there might be a pallet of cupcakes awaiting you en route! Have fun down there - claire

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home