Sunday, August 19, 2007

Confessions Of An Anorexic?

Not really.

But that's what a few people think. Or at least they think I look like one.

But I am not.

I know I'm not.

I like to eat. And I follow through by eating. And if I really like what I'm eating, I eat a lot of it. None of the food that goes into my mouth "resurfaces", unless it's in my poop.

Nobody, not even my sister or Paul, fully understand how I truly feel. How I truly feel when people lecture me about being too thin.

You know, I empathize with (ahem) Nicole Richie. The press, reporters, tabloids, and everyone under the sun spread rumors that she was anorexic. She denied it adamantly and even had big daddy Lionel defend her. I think it finally got through people's head that she's not.

Guess that's what I have to do and wait for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home